COVID-19 - UPDATED HOURS
We are open to serve you and your pets during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
We have reduced our hours for the present time.
Tuesday and Thursday: 10 AM - 6 PM.
Wednesday and Friday: 9 AM - 5 PM.
Monday and Sunday we remain closed.
Saturday is still 9 AM - 2 PM.
DO NOT VISIT OUR CLINIC IF YOU...
• Are showing symptoms of sickness (such as a fever, cough, etc.).
• Suspect you’ve had contact with someone with COVID-19.
• Have traveled outside of Canada in the past 14 days.
If your pet requires an appointment or you have prescriptions/food to pick up, please send a family member or friend in your place.
WE ARE PRACTICING SOCIAL DISTANCE:
• When you arrive, stay in your vehicle in our parking lot and call 780-328-6452.
• We will check your pet in over the phone. Wait in your vehicle until an exam room is available. Stay in the exam room until your appointment is completed. Payment will also be processed in the exam room.
• We ask that you limit the number of people to 1 person that is in attendance for your pet’s appointment.
• We will bring your prescriptions/food to your vehicle. You can either pay over the phone or we will bring our payment machine to you. The machine is disinfected between each client.
WHAT WE’RE DOING TO COMBAT COVID-19:
We are committed to doing everything possible to combat the corona virus outbreak. We will be following the recommendations of the AB Health Ministry including:
• Enforcing self-isolation and quarantine protocols for staff members who are showing signs of illness and/or who have known exposure to COVID-19.
• Assigning staff members to dedicated disinfection duty.
• Increasing the frequency of our disinfection protocols.
• And introducing protocols to protect you and our staff.
As the situation in Alberta changes, please look to our social media for updates. We will continue to provide care for our patients, while ensuring the safety and health of our clients and staff.